Bus Passes for the Link
Skyline charges a fare for rides on the Link between Bozeman and Big Sky. Riders can purchase passes at a variety of participating businesses. The local service around Big Sky is fare free.
Fare Card prices will be increasing on January 1, 2013. Below are the new prices. Passes are available in three different values for added convenience.
5 Time Pass
Purchase 5 round trips on the Link for just $15
10 Time Pass
Purchase 10 round trips on the Link for just $30
Get 1 free bonus trip with this pass purchase!
20 Time Pass
Purchase 20 round trips on the Link for just $60
Get 3 free bonus trips with this pass purchase!
Where to Buy Your Pass
Passes are available at the following locations:
- Bob Ward & Son’s – 3011 Max Ave (off N 19th) – Bozeman
- Chalet Sports – 108 W Main St – Bozeman
- Gallatin Valley Mall Office – 2825 West Main St – Bozeman
- Joe’s Parkway Market – 903 W College – Bozeman
- Rosauers – 3255 Technology Blvd – Bozeman
- Round House – 1422 W Main St – Bozeman
- Town & Country Foods (by MSU) – 1611 S 11th Ave – Bozeman
- Exxon/Casey’s Corner – 81855 Gallatin Rd – Four Corners
- Big Sky Owner’s Association – Meadow Village – Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort – Base Camp – Big Sky
- Country Market – Meadow Village Center – Big Sky
- Hungry Moose Market & Deli – Town Center – Big Sky
- Moonlight Basin – Ticket Window – Big Sky
General Pass Information
- Bus drivers will not be selling passes on the bus so please visit one of the participating businesses to purchase your bus pass.
- Passes should be purchased in advance. A ride without a pass will cost $5, so it is a substantial cost savings to purchase a pass in advance.
- Passes are transferable and may be shared. Each rider will require a single punch on a pass so just make sure to have enough rides available for yourself and any family members or friends you will be paying for.