Passenger Rules Skyline has the utmost concern for passenger safety. Please be considerate of the driver and your fellow passengers. Please refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
Seating on a First Come/First Served Basis.
- Please wait until other passengers have exited the bus before you board.
- Be careful when entering and exiting the bus, especially during inclement weather.
- Please leave the front seating for passengers who are elderly, have small children, or have a disability.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- No eating.
- Drinks are only allowed in a container with a lid.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus.
- No smoking
- No audio equipment without headphones or earphones.
- No animals except service animals, or small animals that can be confined to a lap size carrier/kennel.
- Rollerskates and rollerblades must be carried onboard.
- Strollers and other large items must be kept out of the aisles, aisles must be clear at all times.
- No joy riding, please have a destination in mind when riding, passengers cannot continuously ride one route.
- The use of threatening or any other unacceptable behaviors, including the use of vulgar language will result in your being asked to leave the bus.
- For your safety the following items are prohibited:
- Gasoline, car batteries, fireworks or explosive materials.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind. Seasons of Operation
Local Links and Area Info
Big Sky Resort
Lone Mountain Ranch
Big Sky Chamber